Classes, Special Events, and More
Please note: Homework Centers are closed while Ventura County Library buildings are closed to the public (Jan. 2022).
Ojai Library's Homework Center - assistance and resources made possible by the generous support from the Ojai Valley Library Friends & Foundation
Meeting Room Rentals
Jan. 2022: Meeting Rooms are not available for public use while the library remains closed.
The Twice-Sold Tales meeting room at the Ojai Library is available for use by the public.
- The room has a maximum occupancy of 39 persons.
- There are tables, chairs, and audiovisual equipment available for use.
- Rental fees are $25 for up to three hours of use and $25 for each additional three-hour block or part thereof. A $150 security deposit is also required.
- The room is currently only available for use during library open hours (see above).
In order to rent our meeting room, please follow these steps:
- Read the Policy of Use document to ensure the space will fit your needs.
- Contact the Ojai Library by phone or email using the contact information on this page to inquire whether your desired dates and times are available.
- Fill out the Application for Use and bring it with you along with your payment and deposit to the Ojai Library. Payment must be made between the hours of 12 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Library staff will direct you from there. Please review the Reservation Procedure and Rules of Conduct for more information.
- Public computers have an "Ease of Access" shortcut on the desktop allowing users to select from Windows-based accessibility options such as a magnifier, a narrator (users must bring their own earbuds or headphones to use), an on-screen keyboard, or high visual contract settings.
Wireless printing at the Ojai Library is only available inside the branch. Please refer to staff for assistance.
The charge for printing is $.10 per page in black and white and $.50 per page in color.