The express model of service offers customer access to the Fillmore Library in addition to staffed operating hours.
Library customers wishing to access materials and resources outside of standard operating hours may do so by opting in to the express model. Here's how to register for Express Hours access
Classes, Special Events, and More
- Storytime at Fillmore Library is at 10:30am on Wednesdays and 4:00pm on Thursdays
- VCL Event Calendar
Meeting Room Rentals
Two meeting rooms are available for public use at the Fillmore Library. Reservations are necessary for both rooms. For more information or to make a reservation, please phone the library at (805) 524-3355 during open hours, or contact Branch Manager Yvonne Becerra via email at email@example.com.
- The Program Room seats 50 people and has 8 wall-mounted screens, a projector, sound system, whiteboards and a sink unit.
- The projector and wall-mounted screens have the ability to physically connect to personal devices or screencast. Please bring your own cable for connecting with your laptop.
- The Classroom has a large conference table and approximately 12 chairs on casters, but can be reconfigured to a presentation layout, seating up to 20 people. A large monitor is wall-mounted in the room with the ability to physically connect to personal devices via cable or screencast, as well as a whiteboard. Please provide your own cable for connecting with your laptop.
Study Room Reservations
- Two small study rooms are available for public use. The study rooms can comfortably accommodate 1-3 people and each has a wall-mounted monitor and a whiteboard. The monitor has the ability to screencast or physically connect to a personal device such as a laptop. Please bring your own cable if that use is needed.
- For more information or to make a reservation, please phone the library at (805) 524-3355 during open hours, or contact Branch Manager, Yvonne Becerra via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public computers have an "Ease of Access" shortcut on the desktop allowing users to select from Windows-based accessibility options such as a magnifier, a narrator (users must bring their own earbuds or headphones to use), an on-screen keyboard, or high visual contrast settings.
Wireless printing at Fillmore Library is only available inside the branch. Please refer to staff for assistance.
The charge for printing is $.10 per page for black and white and $.50 per page for color.