Book drops, phone service, and walk up holds pick up are available at all 12 VCL locations!
More information about walk up holds pick up here.
Need a computer session? Find out more here.
Ventura County Library provides self service stations for customers.
- The machines are easy to use:
1) Select language
2) Scan your library card
3) Place your items on the pad (up to or less than 10 works best)
4) Press continue when the titles show “checkout successful.”
5) For your receipt, select the button to print or not to print
- All Ventura County Libraries have self-checks.
- Looking for a location near you? See below: