In-person services currently available at the Ventura County Libraries:
- Walk Up Holds Pick Up (no appointment needed) En Español
- Indoor browsing and checkout of materials (appointment recommended)
- Computer Labs (appointment recommended)
Ventura County Library’s public wireless provides seamless customer Internet availability across all our library branches.
- Set up your login once at any branch and you only need to accept our Internet Policy to access.
- No library card or pin number is needed to access our wireless.
- All Ventura County Library branches have free wifi from 7am to 7pm.
- Even with the inside of our buildings closed to the public, this wifi can often be accessed outside the building.
- Looking for a location near you? See below.