In-person services currently available at the Ventura County Libraries:
- Walk Up Holds Pick Up (no appointment needed) En Español
- Indoor browsing and checkout of materials (appointment recommended)
- Computer Labs (appointment recommended)
Ventura County Library offers faxing, scanning, and copying capability at select locations.
- Fax individual pages for $1.00 (one dollar) each.
- Black & white copies are $.10 (ten cents) each.
- Color copies are $.50 (fifty cents) each - available at select locations.
- There is no charge for other services:
- Scan books and documents (color, black and white, grayscale)
- Save to USB ‘jump drive’
- Convert scanned documents to PDF, searchable PDF and Word files
- Upload to Google Drive and OneDrive
- Send to a mobile phone, iPad or Android tablet.
- Looking for a location near you? Scroll down to find those with this service.
For select locations, see: Color Printing