LinkedIn Learning focuses on the skills needed to land the most sought-after jobs. Offered thanks to the California State Library.
- Provides professional certificates that can be added to a LinkedIn profile
- Courses include: Pitching Yourself, Expert Tips for Answering Common Interview Questions, New Revenue Ideas for Food and Beverage Businesses, Construction Management: Technology on the Job Site
- Includes a concentration on the “whole” person, emphasizing mental health and wellness resources, guidance for managing stress/burnout, and other items like “Balancing Work and Life as a Work-from-Home Parent”.
- Contains critical soft skills training, such as resilience, team work, and time management.
- Offers courses in English, Spanish, Mandarin, and four other languages.
If using the app search for the LL site name"vencolibrary".
Log in is completed with your library barcode and PIN.
This resource is supported in whole or in part by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library through September 30, 2024.