"Read Me A Story & More!": an early
literacy workshop for parents and
caregivers of children ages 0-5 years old
January 21, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
in the Makerspace Area of the 2nd Floor
Parents and caregivers will learn :
- The 6 early literacy skills and the 5 practices children need to be reading ready
- How to make a story come alive!
- How to have fun with felt board rhymes & songs
- How to extend stories into activities that the whole family will enjoy!
- Each participating family receives finger plays, felt supplies and a book to enjoy.
Advanced registration is required:
Class size is limited.
Sign up at the children’s desk or
call 648-2716 (ask for children’s dept.) This workshop is for ADULTS ONLY