Fillmore - Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Presented by Lynne Brooks & Ariu Larson
- Book: Sneetches and Other Stories by Dr. Seuss
- Join us as we celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday!
Fillmore - Bugs Are Fabulous!
- Presented by Otto & Sons
- Book: Biggest Bugs Life-Size by George Beccaloni
- Find out about bugs and insects you see!
Fillmore - Click!
- Presented by KSSP Photographic Studios!
- Book: Click! by Shutta Crum
- Learn fun things about photography!
Fillmore Library Presents: Raptors: Birds of Prey
- Wednesday, January 25th, 2012 3:30-4:30pm
- Raptors: Birds of Prey
- Raptors serve an important function in nature. Kimberly Shroud is director of the Ojai Raptor Center. Kimberly has been working with raptors in rehabilitations since 1992. Come meet some of these special birds and learn about their roles in a balanced ecosystem.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2011 from 4-5pm.
- Celebrate Chumash Culture.
- Julie Tumamait is well known in our area as a Chumash Elder. She is an honored teacher of traditional Chumash wisdom and culture. Come join us as Julie shares aspecial afternoonof stories, songs, and cultural insight into the past and present of the Chumash people.
All Libraries CLOSED for New Year's Holiday
All Libraries CLOSED for the County observed New Year's Holiday
- A night of fun supporting READ Ventura County Library Adult Literacy Program.
- At the Wedgewood Banquet Center at 5880 Olivas Park Drive, in Ventura 93003.
- Snacks! An opportunity drawing!
- Only $5 admission for audience members.
- Interested in participating on a team? Please call READ Ventura County Library at (805) 677-7160.
- This event is hosted by the Rotary Club of Ventura-South.