How can I get more help? How can I get online assistance on how to use the databases?
Submitted by barb on November 25, 2009 - 8:06pm
- Please see the TIPS and TUTORIAL links found at the end of some database annotations on the eLibrary page.
- All of the databases and ebook collections have a HELP section once you have been authenticated.
- You can email reference questions to a Reference Librarian by using the email address: email@example.com.
- Please send any comments or questions regarding functionality to the Web Librarian.
- Call your local library - see the Ventura County Libraries page for locations and hours.