Book drops, phone service, and walk up holds pick up are available at all 12 VCL locations!
More information about walk up holds pick up here.
Need a computer session? Find out more here.
Hotspots allow you to connect your wireless (wifi) enabled devices, including smartphones, tablets and laptops, to access the internet. Multiple devices can be connected to the hotspots at once.
- Hotspots will only be checked out to those 18 years of age or older.
- Hotspots are only available at select VCL locations (they will not be sent from branch to branch).
- Devices must be returned to library staff at the branch borrowed from. Book drop returns are NOT allowed and will result in a $25 penalty fee.
- The loan period for this device is one week. This loan period may not be extended or renewed.
- Holds may be placed on hotspots. The queue limit is 5 holds per location. Hold requests will not be sent to other VCL locations, hotspots holds will still have to be checked out at the item's home location.
- Late fees will accrue at the rate of $5/day.
- After 5 days, the device will be considered lost.
- Hotspot will be deactivated once they becomes overdue.
If the device or any accompanying items are lost, stolen, or damaged, the borrower will be responsible for replacement costs up to $250.
- Each device loan includes:
- A T-Mobile hotspot (replacement cost $250)
- A USB charging cable and power adapter (replacement cost $10.50)