In-person services currently available at the Ventura County Libraries:
- Walk Up Holds Pick Up (no appointment needed) En Español
- Indoor browsing and checkout of materials (appointment recommended)
- Computer Labs (appointment recommended)
Oak View Library
|Monday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Tuesday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Wednesday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
|Thursday:||Walk up holds pick up 1pm - 6pm|
Classes, Special Events, and More
- VCL Event Calendar - Links to virtual storytimes and online events for children and adults.
- The Oak View Reading Society (book group)
- Free homework help is available using the online service Help Now by Brainfuse. Sign-in with your Ventura County Library card number.
Wireless printing during modified walk-up service hours is available for small print jobs. Requests must be received before the final hour of the business day and are subject to quantity limits and staff availability. Please call Oak View Library at 805-649-1523 during open hours for details and instructions.
Send a document from your home computer, tablet, or smartphone from anywhere (library, home, or office) and come to the library to pick up a black and white print. See the Oak View Library Wireless Printing Instructions for additional information.
- Bausch & Lomb Sight Savers - 5-inch handheld Magnifier with a 2x - 4x magnification range
- Public computers have an "Ease of Access" shortcut on the desktop allowing users to select from Windows-based accessibility options such as a magnifier, a narrator (users must bring their own earbuds or headphones to use), an on-screen keyboard, or high visual contract settings.