Connect to the internet
Using our VCL hotspot, connect to the internet wherever you are.
Be sure to return both the hotspot and the charging cable to the same location where you picked it up - and hand it to library staff (no books drops!)
This mobile hotspot supports up to 15 device connections through built-in Wi-Fi AP.
Each device loan includes:
- A hotspot ($250)
- A USB charging cable and power adapter ($10.50)
- Hotspots will only be checked out to those 18 years of age or older.
- Hotspots are only available at select VCL locations (they will not be sent from branch to branch).
- This device must be returned to library staff at the location where it was picked up.
- Book drop returns are NOT allowed and will result in a $25 penalty fee.
- The loan period for this device is one week. This loan period may not be extended or renewed.
- After 5 days, the device will be considered lost.
- Hotspots will be deactivated once they become overdue.
- If the device or any accompanying items are lost, stolen, or damaged, the borrower will be responsible for replacement costs up to $250.