Coursera’s mission is to help individuals build the skills they need for in-demand jobs. Offered thanks to the California State Library.
- Provides learners with access to more than 5,000 courses and certifications led by top businesses, universities, and organizations.
- Courses include English for Business and Entrepreneurship (ESL), Foundations of Public Health Practice, Become an EMT, Bookkeeping Basics, Introduction to Google Docs, Design a Restaurant Menu, Food and Beverage Management, and Branding: The Creative Journey.
- Contains “Gateway Certification,” a program for people without a college degree and with no experience in the field, built by leading companies such as Google. Facebook, and Salesforce.
- Subtitles in more than 50 languages.
- The California State Library funded this online resource
Once you create your account, download the app or use it through a browser:
Apple App Store or Google Play
This resource is supported in whole or in part by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library through September 30, 2024.