The Topping Room - E.P. Foster Library
- 3D Printing: Modeling Software Comparison
- A review of TinkerCad which we covered last month
- A look at OpenSCAD and Blender to help you find the development program that fits your idea
- Computers will be available to try out some of the software
- Bring a thumbdrive in case you start something you want to take with you
- The presentation will take roughly 30-40 min. with the remaining time open for projects
Foster - Holiday Craft 10:00 am to Noon.
Come prepare for the holidays and walk away with a wreath and a frame. We only have 10 spots for adults and 10 spots for children. RSVP at 648-2716.
Foster - Topping Room Smoke Signals 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Is a contemporary road movie about two Native Americans on both a literal and figurative journey. This movie was the first feature film to be written, directed, and co-produced by American Indians.
Foster - Toppong Room. Friday Night Flicks 7:00 to 9:00 PM
This Friday we present an animated movie about a video game villian who wants to be a hero. Can you guess the movie? Come see if you are right!
Bank of Books on Main St - 5:00 to 8:00 PM
Foster Library will be hosting an Out of the Library event. Come join us at Bank of Books 748 E. Main St. for a fundraiser to support the library. Learn about the new programs for children and adults going on at your local library. Stories and crafts for kids.
Foster Library - Topping Room 5:00 to 6:00 PM
Author Talks: Ken Mc Alpine
Join us as we celebrate award winning author Ken Mc Alpine.
Ken will read from his newest book Together We Jump.
Foster Library- Topping Room. Sounds of Second Sunday with Ron Hargrave
Ron Hargrave will visit the library to play his ukulele. Bring your instrument along as we celebrate our new ukulele lending program!
Foster Library- Topping Room- Ukulele Class with Ron Hargrove
Come join us for a free class where you can learn the basics of playing the ukulele. Don't have one? Check one out at the library or just come to watch the fun.