E.P. Foster Library - Topping Room
- Ventura County Library launches a weekly Maker meeting - to be held every Tuesday evening in the Topping Room at E.P. Foster Library.
- Come learn what Maker Spaces are all about - see examples of robotics and media projects, 3D printers, and knitting & crafting projects.
- Learn about the local and national Maker network - tap into your neighbors' interests and share equipment
READ Tour at 801 S. Victoria Ave, Room 200B
(SBBT Community Room - across from the Government Center and on Thille Street opposite SB Bank & Trust)
- One hour information session for the public
- Explaining the services provided by the READ Adult Literacy Program
- For more information, call 805-677-7160
Held at the Wedgewood Banquet Center at 5880 Olivas Park Drive, in Ventura 93003
- A night of fun supporting READ Ventura County Library Adult Literacy Program
- Only $5 admission for audience members
- Interested in participating on a team? Please call READ Ventura County Library at (805) 677-7160
- This event is hosted by the Rotary Club of Ventura-South
- More information