Foster - Learn how to take care of your body by listening to it. Drop the crazy diet games with this informative session!
Foster - A Ventura-based, improvisational jazz trio performing material spanning from the bebop decade (1940s) to present. Repertory includes the music of Miles Davis, Thelonius Monk, John Coltrane, John Scofield, Pat Metheny, great American songbook, originals, and more.
Foster - A free class where you can learn the basics of playing the ukulele. Don't have a ukulele? Check one out at the library!
The Topping Room - E.P. Foster Library
- 3D Printing: Modeling Software Comparison
- A review of TinkerCad which we covered last month
- A look at OpenSCAD and Blender to help you find the development program that fits your idea
- Computers will be available to try out some of the software
- Bring a thumbdrive in case you start something you want to take with you
- The presentation will take roughly 30-40 min. with the remaining time open for projects
- This month - Alice Munro
- Fillmore Reads - every month - see the calendar
- Refreshments and discussion
- Offered by Fillmore Library and the Soroptomists International of Fillmore
- W. Michael Blumenthal documents his extraordinary life in a riveting memoir that spans the course of seven decades.
- He was the 64th United States Secretary of the Treasury in the Carter administration from 1977 to 1979.
- More information
Foster - Holiday Craft 10:00 am to Noon.
Come prepare for the holidays and walk away with a wreath and a frame. We only have 10 spots for adults and 10 spots for children. RSVP at 648-2716.
Foster - Topping Room Smoke Signals 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Is a contemporary road movie about two Native Americans on both a literal and figurative journey. This movie was the first feature film to be written, directed, and co-produced by American Indians.