Join us in celebrating the Simi Valley Library’s 30th anniversary on Sunday, February 21st, from 2 to 4 PM.
The event will feature a guest speaker from the Simi Valley Historical Society discussing the history of libraries in Simi Valley.
The event will also feature a variety of children’s events, including:
- Performance by the Alphabet Soup Puppeteers, "A Red, White, and Blue Day"
- Storytelling with local children’s book author and artist Mary Ann Fraser
- Paws 4 Healing, Inc. READ Program, in which Reading Education Assistance Dogs help children discover the joy of reading
- Arts and crafts
- Press Release
- Thursdays, February 11, 18, and 25 @ 7pm
- Join us for a lively discussion of the Big Read book, "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee.
- Please contact library to sign up.
Check your local Library for opening time!
Ventura County Library Commission Meeting
- See our Library Commission page for more information
- Tuesday, January 26 @ 5pm-7pm
- Be part of the 1000 Cranes Peace Project.
- In anticipation of the September 21 dedication of the Peace Pole in front of Fillmore City Hall, this group will be trying to fold 1000 origami paper cranes.
- Call Janine or Claire with questions at 524-2520
- More Information
Coffee/Tea and Book Discussion of To Kill A Mockingbird @ Django's Coffee House 6:30 p.m.
- Django's Coffee House is located at 2271 North Ventura Ave. Ventura
- Camarillo Library
- Sunday February 7 at 2pm
- Barbara Brooks Tomblin author and scholar will discuss the role of African Americans supporting the Union Navy during the Civil War.
- Sponsored by The Friends of the Camarillo Library and the Meadowlark Service League