Foster Library, Topping Room - The FOL Book Group reads novels, biographies, poems, plays, and non-fiction. Members decide as a group on the selections for the year. We enjoy spirited discussions. New members welcomed.
E.P. Foster Library - Topping Room
- Weekly Maker meetings are held every Tuesday evening in the Topping Room at E.P. Foster Library.
- Family Night! Early start time of 6:30pm
Foster - A Polish Jewish musician struggles to survive the destruction of the Warsaw ghetto of World War II.
Foster - Learn how to take care of your body by listening to it. Drop the crazy diet games with this informative session!
Foster - A Ventura-based, improvisational jazz trio performing material spanning from the bebop decade (1940s) to present. Repertory includes the music of Miles Davis, Thelonius Monk, John Coltrane, John Scofield, Pat Metheny, great American songbook, originals, and more.
Foster - A free class where you can learn the basics of playing the ukulele. Don't have a ukulele? Check one out at the library!
The Topping Room - E.P. Foster Library
- 3D Printing: Modeling Software Comparison
- A review of TinkerCad which we covered last month
- A look at OpenSCAD and Blender to help you find the development program that fits your idea
- Computers will be available to try out some of the software
- Bring a thumbdrive in case you start something you want to take with you
- The presentation will take roughly 30-40 min. with the remaining time open for projects
- This month - Alice Munro
- Fillmore Reads - every month - see the calendar
- Refreshments and discussion
- Offered by Fillmore Library and the Soroptomists International of Fillmore