- Final event for 2014 Summer Reading Program
- Join us for a pizza party.
- Located on the 2nd floor
- Saturday, July 12 @ 2 pm
- Simultaneous Chess Exhibition
- Match your chess playing skills against those of Ventura County Chess Club President Jack Cashman. Jack will play up to 20 games at the same time! No cost to enter or watch. Chess sets and boards will be provided. For all ages. To guarantee a seat, it is recommended that players register by calling 486-5460.
- Wednesdays from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Family Fun Days
- Looking for something fun to do this summer? Join us at the Prueter Library Wednesday afternoons for games, puzzles, computers, crafts or just to hang out and read in a cool place!
This is the story of a very small, very special, very brave little puppy.
Spend a relaxing summer afternoon listening to stories under the trees.
Make a yarn dog. A Summer Reading Program craft for kids of all ages.
Make a creature from clay. A Summer Reading Program craft for kids of all ages.
Make a portrait of your pet. A Summer Reading Program craft for kids of all ages.