- W. Michael Blumenthal documents his extraordinary life in a riveting memoir that spans the course of seven decades.
- He was the 64th United States Secretary of the Treasury in the Carter administration from 1977 to 1979.
- More information
Held at the Wedgewood Banquet Center at 5880 Olivas Park Drive, in Ventura 93003
- A night of fun supporting READ Ventura County Library Adult Literacy Program
- Only $5 admission for audience members
- Interested in participating on a team? Please call READ Ventura County Library at (805) 677-7160
- This event is hosted by the Rotary Club of Ventura-South
- More information
Judy Oberlander has 28 years experience as a college counselor helping students and parents navigate the college admission process. She will be able to answer your questions about the application process, what materials you will need for applications, changing admission policies at UC and CSU, filling out the extracurricular section of the UC application and the UC essay prompts.
Susan Salguero will read from her new book Lighten the Load; tips and tools to ease aging, dying and grieving.
- Need help with your iPhone, iPad, Nook, Kindle, Android or Smart Phone?
- Bring your device to the Ojai Library for help.
- Our teen volunteers will help you master the basics.
- Admission is FREE!
- More information - flyer
- Educational fun for the whole family
- Meet the PAWS for Reading dogs and listen to a story read by the VCL Story Fairy
- Talk to a real Firefighter and learn about fire trucks
- Get emergency preparedness information from the Red Cross
- Snack at some of Ventura County’s favorite Food Trucks
- Checkout our opportunity drawing baskets
Film screening of "A Place at the Table"
- Sat., Oct. 5, 2013 @ 5:30pm
- At the Oak View Park & Resource Center multipurpose room (on same campus as library)
- Presented by Oak View Library's Book-to-Action group
- See flyer for RSVP & more information
- FLYER LINK