Meiners Oaks Library 114 N. Padre Juan Ave. Meiners Oaks 93023 (805)646-4804 Oak View Library 555 Mahoney Ave. Oak View 93022 (805)649-1523 Ojai Library 111 E. Ojai Ave. Ojai 93023 (805)646-1639
Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Need help with your iPhone, iPad, Nook, Kindle, Android or Smart Phone?
- Bring your device to the Ojai Library for help.
- Our teen volunteers will help you master the basics.
Sunday, October 6, 2013 - 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Admission is FREE!
- More information - flyer
- Educational fun for the whole family
- Meet the PAWS for Reading dogs and listen to a story read by the VCL Story Fairy
- Talk to a real Firefighter and learn about fire trucks
- Get emergency preparedness information from the Red Cross
- Snack at some of Ventura County’s favorite Food Trucks
- Checkout our opportunity drawing baskets
Saturday, October 5, 2013 - 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Film screening of "A Place at the Table"
- Sat., Oct. 5, 2013 @ 5:30pm
- At the Oak View Park & Resource Center multipurpose room (on same campus as library)
- Presented by Oak View Library's Book-to-Action group
- See flyer for RSVP & more information
- FLYER LINK
Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Author Doug Parker will describe his experience writing his acclaimed biography, Ogden Nash: The Life and Work of America's Laureate of Light Verse.
- Mr. Parker will recount highlights from Nash's life and read some of his most entertaining and provocative verse.
Saturday, September 7, 2013 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Daniela Alraiti will read from her novel Invierno en La Habana.
- She will be reading in Spanish.
- Daniela leerá de su novela en español.
Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Soraya Deen speaks about the challenges of being Muslim in America.
Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 10:00am - 3:00pm
Ventura County Fairgrounds - Anacapa Hall
- Free admission!
- More information
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 7:30pm
E.P. Foster Library - Topping Room
- Weekly Maker meeting - to be held every Tuesday evening in the Topping Room at E.P. Foster Library.
- Meetings begin at 7:30 every Tuesday, except the first Tuesday of each month, when they will start at 8pm.