Held at the Wedgewood Banquet Center at 5880 Olivas Park Drive, in Ventura 93003
- A night of fun supporting READ Ventura County Library Adult Literacy Program
- Only $5 admission for audience members
- Interested in participating on a team? Please call READ Ventura County Library at (805) 677-7160
- This event is hosted by the Rotary Club of Ventura-South
- More information
- Storytime every Wednesday morning at 11am!
- Admission is FREE!
- More information - flyer
- Educational fun for the whole family
- Meet the PAWS for Reading dogs and listen to a story read by the VCL Story Fairy
- Talk to a real Firefighter and learn about fire trucks
- Get emergency preparedness information from the Red Cross
- Snack at some of Ventura County’s favorite Food Trucks
- Checkout our opportunity drawing baskets
Ventura County Fairgrounds - Anacapa Hall
- Free admission!
- More information
E.P. Foster Library - Topping Room
- Ventura County Library launches a weekly Maker meeting - to be held every Tuesday evening in the Topping Room at E.P. Foster Library.
- Come learn what Maker Spaces are all about - see examples of robotics and media projects, 3D printers, and knitting & crafting projects.
- Learn about the local and national Maker network - tap into your neighbors' interests and share equipment
- Swazzle Puppets and “The Grasshopper and the Ant”.
- A story for all ages!
- In “The Grasshopper and the Ants”, young audiences will be introduced to a classic story and laugh along with the fun-loving Grasshopper as he learns the value of dedication and handwork.
- This program is sponsored by the Fillmore Friends of the Library.
- Ice cream celebration of Summer Reading Program - "Reading is Delicious"
- Drawing for the Nook HD!
- Summer Reading Program - "Paws to Read"
- Story time and Craft
- Open to all ages!
READ Tour at 801 S. Victoria Ave, Room 200B
(SBBT Community Room - across from the Government Center and on Thille Street opposite SB Bank & Trust)
- One hour information session for the public
- Explaining the services provided by the READ Adult Literacy Program
- For more information, call 805-677-7160
- Fillmore Reads - every month on the last Thursday at 6pm
- Refreshments and discussion
- Offered by Fillmore Library and the Soroptomists International of Fillmore