How can I find all movies/videos for children/teens or just all movies/videos the Library owns?
Submitted by barb on November 22, 2009 - 4:14pm
You can combine a wildcard search using an asterisk (*) along with a limit to return many combinations.
- I.e., to find all movies in the kids' collections, type an asterisk (*) in the "Search for works with this TITLE" box
- In #2, click on (select) the "Kids' Movies and Videos" limit
- Click on the arrow or your keyboard ENTER key to perform the search. This will return all dvd/vhs movie titles, system-wide, in the Childrens' collections.
- To add a specific library location, after typing an asterisk (*) in the "Search for works with this TITLE" box
- And, in #2, selecting the "Kids' Movies and Videos" limit
- Then, select a location in the #6 "Search for items only at this library" field.
- Remember - Library LIMIT (box 6) is the only LIMIT that can be combined with the others - so you cannot add another limit to this search.
- Click on the arrow or your keyboard ENTER key to perform the search.