|It's your turn to learn how to use our 3D printer - part 2|
|Tuesday, July 15 7-9 p.m. E.P. Foster Topping Room, Ventura|
- Open Tech Night at make!
- 3D Printing, 3D Modeling, Microcontrollers and whatever you are working on.
- Tonight, Tuesday March 4, 2014 at 8:00 pm in the E.P. Foster Library Topping Room
- Presented by Ventura County Library, CAPS TV, Ventura Area Makers/Builders/Hackers
Rescheduled to TONIGHT! 3D Printing: Modeling Software Comparison
- A review of TinkerCad which we covered last month
- A look at OpenSCAD and Blender to help you find the development program that fits your idea
- Computers will be available to try out some of the software
- Bring a thumbdrive in case you start something you want to take with you!
The presentation will take roughly 30-40 min. with the remaining time open for projects -- why not tell a friend and share this?
Part of make! Tuesday Night Pop-Up Maker Space
A brief overview of 3D printing and then a closer look at what is required to take your idea and convert it into a real 3D object. A look at different software available for all the steps involved.
- Computers will be available to try out some of the software.
- Bring a thumb drive in case you start something you want to take with you.
- The presentation will take roughly 30-40 minutes with the remaining time open for projects!